Booster dose: open appointments for those 35 and over
People 35 and over can now make an appointment to be vaccinated. third time against COVID-19.
Appointment scheduling is offered through the Clic Santé platform and vaccination is open in all regions of Quebec.
Prime Minister François Legault announced last Thursday the advancement of the appointment to receive the 3rd dose of COVID-19 vaccine. “Our public health experts tell us that hospitalizations related to COVID-19 will continue to increase in the coming weeks. The situation is critical, “he said in a Facebook post.
3rd dose for other age groups
For those aged 25 and over, the opening of the appointment setting will be from January 14, while all Quebecers of age will be able to make an appointment as of January 17.
< img class = "aligncenter" src = "/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/booster-dose-open-dates-for-35-and-over-f7f09f6.jpg" alt = "Booster dose: open appointments for those 35 and over" />
Photo taken from Twitter @cdube_sante
Categories eligible for vaccination
- Persons aged 35 and over
- People who have received 2 doses of AstraZeneca or Covishield
- People who are immunocompromised or on dialysis aged 12 years and over
- People who have a chronic disease or health problem that increases risk complications from COVID-19
- People who are pregnant
- People living in remote areas identified.
3rd dose & # 8211; Proof of employment will be requested on site:
- Recognized early childhood education service workers
- Health and social service workers from the public or private sector
- Paramedics and first responders
- Public security workers
- School employees
- Abattoir workers and MAPAQ inspectors
< li> Community health and social services workers
- Children from 5 to 11 years old