Here are the inexpensive ski resorts in Quebec!
From Ski Garceau (here) to Belle Neige, here are 10 mountains where you can ski at low cost!
Skiing without spending a mountain of money, yes, it is & nbsp; possible! & nbsp; Here are 10 stations where it is not expensive to hit the slopes. & nbsp;
1. Vallée Bleue & nbsp;
This little gem located in Val-David in the Laurentians is ideal for families or beginners. There are 22 trails to explore, including glades for children. Already very affordable, the mountain also offers special promotions. & Nbsp;
* Ski tickets (22-64 years old): & nbsp;
& nbsp; Week: & nbsp;
- Full day: & nbsp; $ 30 & nbsp;
- Block of 2 hours: & nbsp; $ 26 (between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.) & nbsp;
Weekend: & nbsp;
- Day & nbsp; ; full: & nbsp; $ 46 & nbsp;
- Block of 2 hours: & nbsp; $ 18 (between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.) & nbsp;
Address: & nbsp; 1418, chemin de la Vallée-Bleue, Val-David & nbsp;
View this post on Instagram
2. Boy Ski
Located in Saint-Donat, in Lanaudière, this mountain offers 37 slopes, including one of 1830 & nbsp; meters! & Nbsp; What better than to ski in the sun with the family with a view of the mountains & # 8230; without breaking the bank? & nbsp;
* Daily rates (18-64 years): & nbsp;
Day: & nbsp ;
- Week: & nbsp; 32 $ & nbsp;
- End of week: & nbsp; 46 $ & nbsp; ;
& nbsp; After 12:30 pm: & nbsp;
- Week: & nbsp; $ 25 & nbsp ;
- End of the week: & nbsp; 35 $ & nbsp;
Address: & nbsp; 190, chemin du Lac-Blanc, Saint-Donat & nbsp;
Ski Garceau is to put in your ski destinations this winter in Saint-Donat.
3. Mont Habitant
This 55-acre family resort is located in Saint-Sauveur, in the Laurentians. You can ski on 11 trails, including two easy and six intermediate. & Nbsp;
* Day tickets (13-59 years old): & nbsp;
- Full day: & nbsp; 50 $ & nbsp;
- Block of 4 hours: & nbsp; 45 $ & nbsp;
Address: & nbsp; 12, chemin des Skieurs, Saint-Sauveur & nbsp;
Mont Habitant offers a relaxed and family atmosphere in Saint-Sauveur in the Laurentians.
4. Mont Gleason & nbsp;
With its 20 ski lanes and 5 tube sliding trails, this mountain near Victoriaville has plenty to keep you entertained. Access to the snowshoe trails is free with the purchase of a day ticket or a seasonal pass. A true paradise for winter buffs. & Nbsp;
* T daily arifs (18-59 years): & nbsp;
- Full day: & nbsp; $ 47.61 & nbsp;
- Block of 4 hours: & nbsp; $ 40.88 & nbsp;
Address: & nbsp; 180 Gleason Road, & nbsp; Tingwick & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
The slopes of Mount Gleason in Tingwick await winter buffs, on tubes or on skis!
5. Ski Chantecler & nbsp;
Located in Sainte-Adèle, an hour's drive from the metropolis, this 22-piste mountain has several levels of difficulty. Day workers can also enjoy evening skiing on eight lighted trails.
* Daily rates (18-64 years old) ): & nbsp;
- Day ticket: & nbsp; 52 $ & nbsp;
- Block of 4 hours: & nbsp; 42 $ & nbsp;
Address: & nbsp; 432, chemin du Mont-Loup-Garou, Sainte-Adèle & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
The Ski Chanteclerc station offers a simply magnificent landscape typical of the Pays-d & rsquo; en-Haut.
6. Belle Neige & nbsp;
This resort in & nbsp; Val-Morin & nbsp; has something to please families with its Sentier des & nbsp; Toutous: an initiation trail with 1,500 to 2,000 adorable stuffed animals hanging on it to trees. For more & nbsp; challenge , we recommend its six very difficult trails and two extreme glades. & Nbsp;
* Day ticket (21-59 years old ): & nbsp;
- Full day: & nbsp; 50 $ & nbsp;
Address: & nbsp; 6820, route 117, & nbsp; Val-Morin & nbsp;
The Belle-Neige doggie trail is a must-see on this Laurentian mountain! To discover absolutely.
7. Ski Mont Rigaud & nbsp;
This mountain of 15 tracks at an altitude of 175 meters is perfect for those who want to learn to ski in the magnificent Vaudreuil-Soulanges region, also known as the Presqu & rsquo; Île, just next to Montreal. & Nbsp;
* Tar daily ifs (18 years and over): & nbsp;
- AM tickets, PM and & nbsp; evening: & nbsp; 45 $ & nbsp;
- Day tickets (9 a.m. to 9 p.m.): & nbsp; 53 $ & nbsp;
Address: & nbsp; 321, chemin des Érables, Rigaud & nbsp;
Ski Rigaud awaits you right next to Montreal, in the beautiful Vaudeuil-Soulanges region.
8. Ski La Réserve & nbsp; & nbsp;
This beautiful resort with 37 slopes in Saint-Donat has two slopes, one of which is called “nature” with several difficult trails that spice up our descents. Still, it's a good choice for families who love the outdoors, since tickets include tube slides and alpine hiking. & Nbsp;
* Day tickets ( 18-59 years old): & nbsp;
- Full day: & nbsp; 46 $ & nbsp;
- Block of 3 hours: & nbsp; 39 $ & nbsp;
Address: & nbsp; 56, chemin du Mont-La Réserve, Saint-Donat & nbsp;
With 37 slopes, Ski La Réserve will offer you many hours of skiing in Saint-Donat! Winter pleasures on the menu!
9. Gabriel Summit & nbsp;
If you are looking for a more family-friendly and more affordable experience in Saint-Sauveur, we strongly recommend that you go to Sommet Gabriel. Fancy a romantic getaway for two or a spa after a long day outdoors? & Nbsp; Head to the Hôtel Mont Gabriel at the top. & Nbsp;
* Daily rates (13 years old and over): & nbsp;
- Daytime skiing: & nbsp; $ 47.99 & nbsp;
Address: & nbsp; 1501, chemin du Mont-Gabriel, Sainte-Adèle & nbsp;
Sommet Gabriel offers several ski trails, including glades. Perfect for families of skiers who want to enjoy the beautiful panoramas of Saint-Sauveur.