Madame Gin's sangria verde
There is nothing that calls for good weather more than a sangria. And that of Madame Gin, one of the Quebec experts of this popular spirit, has something to brighten up your day, clouds or not.
- 6 oz Rosemont Madame Gin
- 6 oz Vinho Verde Aveleda
- 4 oz lemon juice.
- 1 bottle of Yuzu Soda from 1642 – small 275ml bottle.
- Grapefruit slices and clementine slices.
< li>4 oz grapefruit peel syrup or available at the grocery store: pink grapefruit syrup.
Courtesy Distillerie de Montréal
- Half fill a decanter with ice cream.
- Pour in the gin, Vinho Verde Aveleda, grapefruit zest syrup, fresh lemon juice.
- Mix gently with it. using a large spoon.
- Lengthening the 1642 Soda Yuzu.
Rosemont Madame Gin from the Montreal Distillery has recently offered a metamorphosis. The new brown glass bottle with a vintage look now comes with a tropical-inspired label. Not bad!
Derived from a distillation of clementine juniper berry and bitter orange, this timeless gin is refined with cardamom in vats for several weeks. It charms with its richness and its smoothness, but also by its notes of citrus zest embellished with a silky taste of cardamom. If it was only offered at the Holidays before, you can now enjoy it all year round. (45$ at the SAQ)