OnlyFans in 6 key figures

OnlyFans in 6 key figures

Founded in 2016 in the UK, the OnlyFans platform has grown dramatically in recent years. Here are some figures that will help to understand the extent of the phenomenon.

220 million users.rice.s

In 2022, OnlyFans had more than 220 million users.rice.s. The number of registrants grew the most during the pandemic, from 13.5 million in 2019 to 85 million in 2020.

3 million creators

The number of creators on OnlyFans has increased 7.5 times between 2019 and 2022, growing from 400,000 to over 3 million. In Quebec, the OnlyQC Fans site, which lists local creators, has more than 200 profiles.

$4.8 billion

In 2021, the volume of transactions on OnlyFans was reportedly $4.8B, compared to $2.2B in 2020. Since its inception in 2016, OnlyFans claims that more than 10B $ were paid to creators through its platform.


In 2022, OnlyFans revenue was estimated at $2B. The platform therefore continues to see its earnings increase since its turnover amounted to $932 million in 2021 and $360 million in 2020.


For each subscription, OnlyFans receives a commission of 20% of the displayed price. The remaining 80% goes to the creator.


  • Mostly known for its erotic or sexual content, the OnlyFans platform is reserved for users aged 18 and over.
  • Without providing figures, the platform nevertheless claims that a growing share of its creators. trice.s does not share this type of content. “OnlyFans is home to a range of creators including adult and glamorous models, musical artists, athletes, entertainers, foodies and more,” she argues.
Previous Article
Next Article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *